1. Baptists stand for the Bible. It is their law, their creed, and their final authority to all matters relating to faith and practice.
2. Baptists stand for regeneration or “the birth from above” as a basis of church membership.
3. Baptists stand for believer’s baptism, the immerision of the believer in obedience to Christ’s command, as a symbol of the death to the old life and the resurrection to the new.
4. Baptists stand for the seperation of Church and State, and for the largest measure of civil and religious liverty.
5. Baptists stand for education, evangelism, and world-wide missionary endeavor.
– -PHILIP B. STRONG – –